ANTI GLARE MAGNETIC GLASS WHITEBOARD
Magnetic anti glare glass whiteboard is processed using the latest technologies available, virtually eliminating reflections from the surface of the glass board. This will minimize the glare from windows or lighting fixtures. The anti-glare glass fingerprint-free surface minimizes the amount of marks and fingerprints retained.
Looking to upgrade your home, office or commercial outlet with glass writing boards, visit resourceinnovate.com.sg today for more information
PRODUCT CODE: RI-MGWB-W03
- White backing
- Anti glare Fingerprint free matt surface
- Perfect combination for writing and multimedia projection
- 5mm thickness magnetic tempered glass
- Able to hold strong magnet
- Polished edges and radius rounded corners
- With Pre-drilled holes
- Complete with stainless steel spacers
- Inclusive: 1pc L300mm glass pen tray & 2nos strong magnet buttons
ANTI GLARE MAGNETIC TEMPERED GLASS WRITING BOARD
LENGTH X HEIGHT
- 1500mm x 1200mm
- 1800mm x 1200mm
- 2000mm x 1200mm
- 2400mm x 1200mm
Cleaning a glass whiteboard is really quite easy, but here are some tips on how to keep your board at its freshest:
- Clean your clear dry erase board with cleaning materials that are free of dirt or debris, to avoid scratching the surface of the glass.
- Do not clean the glass when it’s hot or in direct sunlight. The glass will generally be warm and cool cleaning solutions may create problems.
- It’s best to use a mild detergent or cleaning solution, as glass shouldn’t require too harsh of chemicals.
- Avoid allowing the board to be in a room with extreme temperature changes, since this can lead to thermal fracture.
- Use a soft cloth or towel to clean the board.
- Don’t ever leave tapes or adhesives on your glass surface. These materials may be difficult to remove, and may require you to consult a professional to remove them. Some experienced glass users may use a lighter fluid and razor, but we recommend using a professional to avoid scratching your glass.