MAGNETIC TEMPERED GLASS WHITEBOARD
Magnetic Glass Board without pre-drilled holes, to be mounted onto the wall by using stainless steel side mounting brackets. Instead of having drilled holes and secure point within the board area, this boards are ideally for those who prefer not to have any holes and board installation which the boards are closer to the wall. It creates a sleek and modern look. The frameless design allows you to seamlessly join multiple boards together to create a functional and stylish communication board to suit your needs.
The clean and frameless aesthetics design of magnetic glass writing board are perfect for all occasion regardless for offices, factories, restaurants, schools, colleges, universities, government facilities or residential homes.
Looking to get a glass board for your home, offices or commercial outlets? Talk to our sales representative now in order for us to assist you further!
SIDE MOUNTING BRACKETS MAGNETIC TEMPERED GLASS BOARD
- White backing
- 5mm thickness magnetic tempered glass whiteboard
- Able to hold strong magnet
- Polished edges and radius rounded corners
- Without Pre-drilled holes
- Complete with stainless steel side mounting brackets
- Inclusive: 1pc L300mm glass pen tray & 2nos strong magnet buttons
LENGTH X HEIGHT
- 900mm x 600mm
- 1200mm x 900mm
- 1500mm x 900mm
- 1800mm x 900mm
- 1200mm x 1200mm
- 1500mm x 1200mm
- 1800mm x 1200mm
- 2000mm x 1200mm
- 2400mm x 1200mm
Customised sizes are available upon request. Discuss with sales representative if you have any idea or requirement in mind.
Cleaning a glass whiteboard is really quite easy, but here are some tips on how to keep your board at its freshest:
- Clean your clear dry erase board with cleaning materials that are free of dirt or debris, to avoid scratching the surface of the glass.
- Do not clean the glass when it’s hot or in direct sunlight. The glass will generally be warm and cool cleaning solutions may create problems.
- It’s best to use a mild detergent or cleaning solution, as glass shouldn’t require too harsh of chemicals.
- Avoid allowing the board to be in a room with extreme temperature changes, since this can lead to thermal fracture.
- Use a soft cloth or towel to clean the board.
- Don’t ever leave tapes or adhesives on your glass surface. These materials may be difficult to remove, and may require you to consult a professional to remove them. Some experienced glass users may use a lighter fluid and razor, but we recommend using a professional to avoid scratching your glass.