MAGNETIC TEMPERED GLASS WHITEBOARD
Magnetic glass whiteboard with pre-drilled holes, to be mounted onto the wall by using stainless steel spacers. The installed glass board will be slightly away from the wall making the glass whiteboard outstanding from the environment and became the focal point of your space. It creates a sleek and modern look. The frameless design allows you to seamlessly join multiple boards together to create a functional and stylish communication board to suit your needs.
The clean and frameless aesthetics design of magnetic glass writing board are perfect for all occasion regardless for offices, factories, restaurants, schools, colleges, universities, government facilities or residential homes.
Looking to get a glass board for your home, offices or commercial outlets? Talk to our sales representative now in order for us to assist you further!
PRODUCT CODE: RI-MGWB-W01
STAINLESS STEEL SPACERS MAGNETIC TEMPERED GLASS WRITING BOARD
- White backing
- 5mm thickness magnetic tempered glass
- Able to hold strong magnet
- Polished edges and radius rounded corners
- With Pre-drilled holes
- Complete with stainless steel spacers
- Inclusive: 1pc L300mm glass pen tray & 2nos strong magnet buttons
LENGTH X HEIGHT
- 900mm x 600mm
- 1200mm x 900mm
- 1500mm x 900mm
- 1800mm x 900mm
- 1200mm x 1200mm
- 1500mm x 1200mm
- 1800mm x 1200mm
- 2000mm x 1200mm
- 2400mm x 1200mm
Customised sizes are available upon request. Approach our sales representative if you have any idea or requirement in mind.
Cleaning a glass whiteboard is really quite easy, but here are some tips on how to keep your board at its freshest:
- Clean your clear dry erase board with cleaning materials that are free of dirt or debris, to avoid scratching the surface of the glass.
- Do not clean the glass when it’s hot or in direct sunlight. The glass will generally be warm and cool cleaning solutions may create problems.
- It’s best to use a mild detergent or cleaning solution, as glass shouldn’t require too harsh of chemicals.
- Avoid allowing the board to be in a room with extreme temperature changes, since this can lead to thermal fracture.
- Use a soft cloth or towel to clean the board.
- Don’t ever leave tapes or adhesives on your glass surface. These materials may be difficult to remove, and may require you to consult a professional to remove them. Some experienced glass users may use a lighter fluid and razor, but we recommend using a professional to avoid scratching your glass.